- Maintaining and updating the Museum website, develop content and make work for SEO, aiming to increase traffic to the website. Upload new events, programs, and exhibitions and update require changes.
- Digital Marketing: Creation and schedule of social media posts and campaigns, against marketing plan and current campaign or project briefs.. Assist in content creation for marketing both online and offline: invitations, flyers, and posters. video, and image content (photo and design) for the Hunt Museum social media channels; Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas and feedback, update data reports; improve our media and tourism databases and assist in the mail out of press releases and email campaigns.
- Marketing Planning & Research: Create action marketing plans from project briefs. Research new markets for promotion. Analyse what does and doesn’t work to feed into the next campaign Update website analytics and social media data.
- Tourism: create and distribute flyers and vouchers to hotels; create and distribute advert posters across the city; design the events brochure, on and offline, using input from the Events Coordinator; keep leaflets Front of House up-to-date, greet visitors, take admissions, and gift shop.
- Ad-hoc: Any other duties or tasks assigned by management.
- Some experience with Adobe or Canva;
- General interest in art & design, museums, galleries.
Work with Education, Community, Retail, Events, Exhibitions and Collections.
Please note: this is an unpaid placement. However, it is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience in one of Ireland’s finest private museums.
You must be available to commit to a minimum of 3 months. Days & Hours are negotiable.
May suit applicants eligible for the Work Placement Experience Programme.
If interested, please send a cv and short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.