The Cashel Bell, which is a four-sided bell, is widest at the mouth and tapering towards the crown. The handle emerges from the crown in a semi-circular loop. The two gently curving faces are decorated with engraved crosses and all four faces are decorated with panels of a key pattern. The present handle is a 20th century replacement. This bell was found near Cashel in 1849.