The Hunt Museum CLG Donor Charter
As a charity seeking donations from the public the Hunt Museum, Limerick, aims to comply with the Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
The Museum pledges to treat all donors with respect, honesty and openness.
The Museum commits to being accountable and transparent so that donors and prospective donors can have full confidence in the Hunt Museum Ltd.
The Museum promises that it will effectively apply your gifts to us for their intended purposes.
The Museum commits that you, our donors and prospective donors will:
- Be informed of the organisation’s mission, and of the way the organisation intends to use donated resources.
- Be informed of the identity of those serving on the organisation’s governing board, and that the Board will exercise prudent judgement in its stewardship responsibilities.
- Have access to the organisation’s most recent financial statements.
- Be assured your gifts will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- Receive appropriate acknowledgment and recognition.
- Be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- Expect that all relationships with individuals representing the charity will be dealt with professionally.
- Be informed whether those seeking donations are volunteers, employees of the organisation or hired party agents.
- Have easily available the agreed procedures for making and responding to complaints.
- Have the opportunity for any names to be deleted from mailing lists and to be informed if the organisation intends to share the mailing list with third parties.
- Receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to questions you might have of the organisation.
Download the Hunt Museum Donor Charter Here