In this section of The Hunt Museum website you will find an overview of our Terms and Policies. These are divided into three subsections: ‘Using our data and images’, ‘Our policies’:
USING OUR DATA AND IMAGES
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise stated:
- All images of objects, 2D & 3D, are available as Public Domain or CC0.
- Any other material on this website for example: images of exhibitions, events, people, text and audio are licensed as CC-BY-SA.
Please note that some of our paintings are still in copyright and will be annotated with the correct license or rights statements. Our Sybil Connolly collection has been dedicated to the public domain with a CC0 label. The Irish Contemporary Ceramics Collection is in Copyright.
We would like you to mention the Hunt Museum in any reuse, in accordance with the published guidelines on use of the public domain
You are requested to not:
- sell, sub-license and/or otherwise commercialise any Website material;
- use this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website or The Hunt Museum;
- use this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- use this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engage in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- use this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
3. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
- The Hunt Museum does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the Metadata, Previews or Content. or the materials contained on this Website. Nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
- In no event shall The Hunt Museum, nor any of its officers, directors or employees, be held liable for anything arising out of, or in any way connected to, your use of this Website. The Hunt Museum, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of, or in any way related to, your use of this Website.
- If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
- You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent The Hunt Museum from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- The Hunt Museum is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
For more information, see our Terms & Conditions.