John Logan studied history at Trinity College Dublin and University College Cork, and has lived and worked in Limerick since 1974. He has a particular interest in the history of urban form and architecture. In this talk he will introduce the building of the Custom House between 1763 and 1771 and how it functioned as a place of work and living.
John Logan is chair of the Hunt Museums Trust, having retired from University of Limerick in 2011.
If looking for one of our objects, please click here